Monday, February 25, 2008

About The Money Management Personal Finance Blog

by Aussie 0 comments



What is the Money Management Personal Finance Blog about?

I have finally decided to start a Money Management and Personal Finance blog. After many months of reading the writings of other personal finance bloggers and many years of successfully managing my own finances, I thought I would share what I've learned with the world at large.

But before I start, I need to make one thing clear. I am not a professional financial planner or money manager. I am not qualified or licensed to offer personal financial advice. What I publish on this blog will be my own thoughts and ideas. There will be rantings and ramblings about my own experiences. I'll write explanations of things I've learned or feel strongly about.

So keep this in mind while reading what follows. I would suggest you seek professional advice before taking any major decisions. What appears on here is my own personal view and may not be suitable for some or all of my prospective readers out there. Having said that, I'm hoping that I can provoke some thought and discussion with some of my posts.

I intend to write about financial planning, budgeting, saving money, investing and different forms of debt. I don't have any real plan for what I will write about when. I will just write about whatever takes my fancy on a particular day, but over time I will try to organize my writings into some semblance of order - something fairly easy to navigate for newer readers.

Also, I have quite a lot of other projects on my plate, so my posting frequency wont be very high. I'm thinking about writing 2 - 3 times per week but I suspect this will vary as both my time available and my motivation fluctuate.

So you have been warned. Read these writings at your own risk. That's it for now. In my next post, I plan on writing something about money management or personal finance.

Comments 0 comments